Floor Coverings International provides kitchen flooring solutions to Mississauga and the surrounding areas. We carry all of the popular kitchen flooring types, including hardwood, laminate, stone, and tile. With our free, in-home estimates, you can experience the flooring store without having to leave your house!
Our team of flooring experts will advise you on choosing the best type of kitchen flooring for your home, and help you design the new floor. After that, we will perform a quick, efficient installation for you.
A Note From Our Owner
“Your kitchen receives a lot of traffic, and here at FCI Mississauga we know that your kitchen flooring should be tough as well as stylish.” – Jason Nicols, Owner, FCI Mississauga
We work directly with top flooring manufacturers so that our customers can have a wide range of affordably-priced products to choose from.
- Kitchen flooring should be water and stain-resistant, due to the many messes and heavy traffic that happens in the kitchen.
- Depending on the appearance of your kitchen, you may want kitchen flooring that complements the other features in the room or offers a bold, contrasting accent
- Tile & vinyl are also resistant to grease, making them very popular kitchen flooring choices
Also Consider That:
- Hardwood and stone flooring are more expensive kitchen flooring options, and may retain stains if not properly sealed
- Tile requires periodic re-grouting, especially because frequent stains can cause discoloration
- Vinyl & linoleum are the most cost-effective options for kitchen flooring